Many of our clients come to us as the new year dawns, so we’ve put together a few things you need to think about when looking for an Accountant.
- Professional environment – Accountants trading from their garage may not be the wisest choice for your fledgeling business. 1st impressions are most important!
- How long have they been established for? Nowadays, Accountants seem to be popping up on every high street. Are they likely to be around next year, or when you need them most?
- Don’t fall for the ‘You won’t be disappointed with our service’ sales patter. All accountants will say that, but what can they do for your business? Can they offer your business any add value?
- Cheapest is almost NEVER the best. When you are looking for a new accountant it is very important to find out how experienced is the accountant, how many clients he/she services and how much time they can devote to your company. The less experienced accountants might charge less but they also take longer time to do the work. So at the end it cost almost the same.
- Always ask around. Have they been recommended by anyone? But remember not all Accountants are the same so always ask to speak to the person you will generally be dealing with.
Livingstones Accountants have been trading for over 25 years and are dedicated to the small – medium sized business sector. We have a proven track record and have provided over and above from what most Accountants do for their clients. We are not clock watchers and do not charge by the hour, minute or second. We offer fixed fee services from the outset, so that you know the costs will never spiral out of control. Call us on 0208 903 9538 to discuss what we can do for you.
– Robert Whitehouse
020 8903 9538