Ranging from road haulage and logistics providers to private hire firms and drivers supplying specialist industry advice on all aspects of their accounts.
We support our clients over a wide spectrum of services: from the basic accountancy needs of VAT, capital allowances and investments to dealing with excise duties, job costing and foreign currency disclosure.
We have invested heavily in the training of our team to ensure that your business is supported on every level.
Our services and areas we can advise on include:
International aspects of trading
- Exchange rate fluctuations
- Time Zones
- Cultural differences
Type of operation
- Whether to deliver or sub-contract?
- Reliance on third parties and associated risks?
- Is investment in vehicles and premises significant?
- Is capital tied up on a long term basis?
- Are they cash rich due to upfront payment?
- VAT bonds
- Excise duties
- Direct staff or sub contract labour
- Travel and subsistence issues
- Annual investment allowances and Capital allowances on plant and vehicles
- Job costing and accruals
- Timing of income recognition
- Provision of payments in advance
- Accrual of costs not invoiced yet
- Foreign currency disclosure
- Treatment of fixed assets
- Complicated management information systems